3 Days Komodo Kayaking Tour
Deserted island, empty beaches and stunning marine life. Then get up close and personal with the awe-inspiring Komodo Dragon. All this and more on our 3-day Komodo kayaking tour. These tours through Komodo are as unique as they are amazing. Wicked Adventures as we are the only locally operated company that offers sea-kayaking trips through this incredible park.
Our trips not only bring you face to face with dragons, manta rays and turtles – but the islands and the people. In fact, throughout your journey you will find that you make a big difference in the lives of the communities you visit. Not only your guide but the meals we eat, the treks we take and even the homes we stay in! From our internship program to the invitations into our friends houses in the villages – Wicked Adventures is making a positive impact. You make that happen.
Our Komodo Kayak Tours are suitable for the beginning kayaker and those who are very experienced. Our custom made kayaks are safe, and able to meet the demands of the hardy paddler or the relaxed wanderer. The support boat is always at hand. If should you prefer, you can climb aboard…or paddle to your hearts content.
NUMBER OF DAYS
Home to the Komodo Dragon, the largest lizard on the planet, the 1,817-square-kilometer Komodo National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is one of the treasures of Indonesia. On this journey, you will see these amazing creatures first hand, while experiencing the wild natural beauty of their habitat from the seat of your kayak.
Komodo Kayaking Details:
The purchase of these kayaks give directly back to the local community members, which require the addition of lifelong skills which can offer alternative livelihoods. As is the Wicked Adventures way…we try to support local projects and communities, and this is one great project!
- Length: 5300mm
- Width: 580mm
- Load capacity: 160kg
- Weight of kayak: 30kg
- 2 nights Sleeping in comfortable beds on support vessel
- Pick-up/drop-off at hotel resort in Labuan Bajo
- Custom built sea-kayak use with all safety gear including vest, paddle etc
- Snorkel and fins in current sizes
- Support boat with radio and satellite phone contact throughout
- National park fees
- Professional guide
- Ranger and local guide fees
- Toilet tent during the kayaking part of the expedition
- All meals on expedition
- Flights either domestic or international (though we can help arrange these for you).
- We do not include gratuities in our prices – not for the staff, but for the guides we hire or our crew.
- Alcohol or soft drinks are not included.
- Accommodation before or after the trip
- Other incidental expenses can not be covered by Wicked Adventures – this can include souvenirs, snacks before/after trip at hotels and on tours.
Please bring Sunsceen, proper hat and sun protection and a great attitude!