4 Days 3 Nights on the Best Komodo Liveaboard
The Best Komodo Liveaboard option is with a small group, close friends and experienced dive guides. When you join our Liveaboard, you get all this and more! Once onboard you can forget your worries and enjoy exceptional diving.
Once onboard – you can relax in your air-conditioned cabin and then enjoy a big healthy snack as we sail into Komodo National Park. We will start off with an amazing dive to get oriented to these rich waters and reefs. Over the next days and nights you will explore the park, diving in the richest waters and swim with amazing marine life that is unmatched. While on our Komodo Liveboard we also have kayaks available to explore the bays, inlets and reefs.
As a 4 Day 3 night trip through Komodo, this option is ideal for the small groups of 8 or less divers, for Families wishing their own liveaboard to sail at their own pace, or those wishing a small, unique tour of their own.
If you wish, we can also charter the liveaboard for longer trips or unique itinerary. Contact us directly firstname.lastname@example.org
NUMBER OF DAYS
Charter always available upon request – email@example.com
If you are 4 or more guests, please contact the charters department, we are happy to create a unique itinerary for you!
The typical four-day-cruise would look as following:
Day 1: Check-in, Departure and 1x orientation dive
Day 2: 3x day dives, beach time
Day 3: 3x day dives, kayak time
Day 4: 1x day dives, 1 DRAGON TOUR Return to Harbor by noon
*All dives will be decided based upon conditions, weather and our years of experience in the area. Your safety is our first priority and we will not have set schedules for this reason.
The Best Komodo Liveaboard includes
- 3 nights Sleeping in comfortable beds on our Komodo Liveaboard
- Tanks, weight belts and weights
- Support boat with radio and satellite phone contact throughout
- Professional guides
- Ranger and local guide fees
- All meals on expedition
- Transport to the pier and back
- Full room and board on trip
- Tea, coffee, water and electrolytes
- Lots and lots of delicious foodGood times, great memories and lots of fun on the Best Komodo Liveaboard!
- Flights – domestic or international
- Use of dive equipment (this can be rented per day and include a dive computer)
- Soft drinks and beers
- Park Fees
- Bad attitude
- Other incidental expenses can not be covered by Wicked Adventures – this can include souvenirs, snacks before/after trip at hotels and on tours.
Our guides are all active participants in the Wicked Good program. Wicked Adventure, all the staff and our guests are supporting this program. In one way or another – you, our guests – are supporting this program and will be living and diving side-by-side with people in or having graduated from our program. You are quite directly changing lives and making a positive impact on the world around us!